Friday 27 July 2012

5 Days in Yorkshire

I spent the last 5 days in Yorkshire with my Scope and my camera. I had a great 5 days. I saw 4 new birds and plenty of birds I havent seen for years. Goshawk, Ring ouzel, Yellow-legged gull and Tree Pipit were my new birds. I had plenty of picture to go through keeping 250 out of 1000 and these are the best of the 250. Hope you enjoy looking as much as I enjoyed taking them :)
Green Woodpecker

Ilkley Moor



Common Lizard

Grass Snake

Bridestones


Red Grouse

Juv Great Black Backed Gull

Kittiwake

Kittiwake

Fulmar

Gannets






2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm amazed with this pictures! I really like many of the photos here... and actually I'm using some of them to improve/learn drawing,

    http://www.ramiroespada.com/drawings/yorkshireGannets.png

    I hope you don't mind,

    Thanks for the inspiration!

    RE

    ReplyDelete