Wednesday 24 October 2012

Red Deer Bradgate Park Leics

With the Red Deer rut in full flow, I wanted to photograph them. Before this I had never even seen a Red Deer and it would be my first real attempt at photographing Deer, apart from chance encounters. Dean Eades messaged me offering a place to do them on Friday morning. Obviously I took up his very kind offer. So I set my alarm for 4:30 to be at Dean's house at 5:45. I had a great day even if conditions for photography were shall we say tricky. No doubt I will go next year and the year after. A big thank you to Dean for driving, for getting me a Tripod, for putting me onto Decent birds and getting me a lincs tick in the form of Gannet.

Red Deer

Am I bothered?

Fallow Deer

Playfull rutting between Fallow Deer

Red Deer

2 comments: